17300 Sesnon Blvd. Granada Hills,
At 672-acres, O’Melveny Park is the city’s second largest park after Griffith Park. Originally known as the “C.J. Ranch”, it was purchased in 1941 by attorney John O’Melveny of the respected large law firm O’Melveny and Meyers and used to grow citrus and graze cattle.
The River Trail from the parking lot to the north park boundary is 2.1 miles, the trail continues for several more miles outside the park boundary but is not maintained. To the west of the Nature Trail after entering the park is another trail that leads up to Mission Point.