Skip to content
- We are observing all CDC guidelines, and all effective California and LA County guidelines. We may also have Chapter-specific policies. Walk leaders may also have personal requirements, at their discretion.
- Masks are required on all our walks, per our Chapter policy. If you do not have a mask, walk leaders have a limited supply of disposable masks for your use. If you do not wish to wear a mask, we look forward to seeing you in the future, once federal and local guidelines no longer require or recommend wearing one. Children under the age of 2 are exempt from this requirement.
- Please also maintain safe distancing to the extent practical.
- If you must remove your mask temporarily, for example, when taking a drink of water, please maintain a distance of 6 feet from other tour participants who are not in your household.
- As the virus is most often spread through droplets, if you feel the need to sneeze, cough or shout, please consider increasing your distance beyond 6 feet.
- When we encounter other groups on the trail, please maintain safe distance (6 feet) to the extent practical. If the other group is not observing guidelines, we should not engage with them if possible.
- We will not be sharing equipment (scopes, binos, etc.)
- If we stop for a rest or snack, please maintain a safe distance.